HTTP mocking and testing in R
built on 2020-03-24
Chapter 1 Preamble
This book is intended as a detailed guide to using a particular suite of packages for HTTP mocking and testing in R code and/or packages.
- Source: https://github.com/ropensci-books/http-testing
- Issues/Bug reports: https://github.com/ropensci-books/http-testing/issues
- pkgdown site for crul: https://docs.ropensci.org/crul/
- pkgdown site for webmockr: https://docs.ropensci.org/webmockr/
- pkgdown site for vcr: https://docs.ropensci.org/vcr/
Stable version from CRAN
vcr have compiled code, but an underlying dependency of all of them,
curl does. See curl’s README for installation instructions in case you run into curl related problems.